Chitwan Jungle Safari is a wild adventurous tour in the Chitwan district of Nepal just 6 hours drive or 20 minutes flight from the main city Kathmandu. It is a fascinating tour to encounter wildlife, Nepal being a diverse country with culture and religion there are beautiful Himalayas, rivers, glaciers, lakes, highest pass, etc.
Nepal is blessed by nature, 75% of the land is with the mountains and the high Himalayas. It is a blessed land for trekkers, hikers who prefer to enjoy trekking in the high Himalayas, and also for those who wish to hike in the mountains.
For lots of travellers, Nepal signifies only trekking but it’s not the truth; with the activities like trekking and hiking the country also offers rafting, cannoning very popular with the jungle safari activities, cultural tour, helicopter tour, paragliding, bungee jump, Zip flying and also hunting reserve.
Almost 43% of the land is covered with forest and there are two UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites in Nepal i.e. Chitwan National Park and Sagarmatha National Park, both are conserved areas by the government.
Chitwan National Park situated in Southern Nepal was listed in UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites in 1979 AD covering an area of 932 sq. Km, with famous rivers like Narayani, Rapti, and Reu.
This river made the park a fertile land for flora and fauna, with almost 600 endangered one-horn rhino, elephants, bear, deer, wild cats, leopards, rhesus monkey, langur, crocodile, deer, python, king cobras, and of course more than 100 endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, along with numerous species of birds and butterfly.
Chitwan offers a lot of activities for nature lovers from jungle hiking to cannon ride to jeep safari to elephant ride to village tour to cultural program. All these activities make Chitwan one of the famous tourist destinations for the adventurous lover in the wild.
So, if you are planning something more other than trekking in the Himalayas, Chitwan Tour will be one, this can be a family tour enjoying nature with the local Tharu culture the native aboriginals of the Chiwan district who live the life by nature and with nature.
The park also provides majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
The attraction of Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour:
- Tharu Village Tour to explore new experience to native culture, custom, and lifestyle
- Elephant Safari into the wild jungle of Asia to explore the one-horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, and many more...
- Jungle walk with an experienced naturalist guide to explore different flora and fauna
- The typical cultural program of the native Tharu people
- Bird Watching
- Canoe ride in the Rapti river to explore the aquatic animals i.e. Crocodile, Ghariyal etc
- Splendid accommodation in the resort with maximum facilities
- Visit the elephant breeding centre
- Enjoy the experience of bathing with the elephant
- Sunset view on the bank of the river Rapti
- Explore the unique culture and religion of the native aboriginals