ChitwanSafari Tour is a wild adventurous tour in the Chitwan district of Nepal just 6 hour's drive or 20 minute's flight from the main city of Kathmandu. It is a fascinating tour to encounter the wildlife of Nepal.
Nepal is blessed by nature, 75% of the land is with the mountains and the high Himalayas. It is a blessed land for trekkers, hikers who prefer to enjoy trekking in the high Himalayas, and also for those who wish to hike in the mountains.
For lots of travelers, Nepal signifies only trekking but it’s not the truth; with activities like trekking and hiking the country also offers rafting, cannoning very popular with jungle safari activities, cultural tours, helicopter tours, paragliding, bungee jumping, Zip flying and also hunting reserve.
Almost 43% of the land is covered with forest and there are two UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites in Nepal i.e. Chitwan National Park and Sagarmatha National Park, both are conserved areas by the government.
Chitwan National Park situated in Southern Nepal was listed in UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites in 1979 AD covering an area of 932 sq. Km, with famous rivers like Narayani, Rapti, and Reu.
This river made the park a fertile land for flora and fauna, with almost 600 endangered one-horn rhinos, elephants, bears, deer, wild cats, leopards, rhesus monkeys, langur, crocodile, deer, python, king cobras, and of course more than 100 endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, along with numerous species of birds and butterfly.
Chitwan Jungle Safari tour offers activities for nature lovers from jungle hiking to cannon rides to jeep safari to elephant rides to village tours to cultural programs. All these activities make Chitwan one of the famous tourist destinations for adventurous lovers in the wild.
So, if you are planning something other than trekking in the Himalayas, the Chitwan Tour will be one, this can be a family tour enjoying nature with the local Tharu culture the native aboriginals of the Chitwan district who live life by nature and with nature.
The park also provides majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
The attraction of the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour:
- Tharu Village Tour to explore new experiences to native culture, customs, and lifestyle
- Elephant Safari into the wild jungle of Asia to explore the one-horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, and many more...
- Jungle walk with an experienced naturalist guide to explore different flora and fauna
- The typical cultural program of the native Tharu people
- Bird Watching
- Canoe ride in the Rapti River to explore the aquatic animals i.e. Crocodile, Ghariyal, etc
- Splendid accommodation in the resort with maximum facilities
- Visit the elephant breeding center
- Enjoy the experience of bathing with the elephant
- Sunset view on the bank of the river Rapti
- Explore the unique culture and religion of the native aboriginals