Through this information, we are trying to cover some of the frequently asked questions that may arise before booking a trip due to this Covid-19 global pandemic. Below you will find some necessary information regarding your travel and how to cover risk-factor related to a different variant of Covid-19.
- Book Your Trip With Confidence.
We are flexible with our booking procedure and believe our terms and conditions are easy and progressive compared to the other travel agencies in Nepal. This will increase your confidence to book any trip relevant to your time frame and interest.
- You will have the right to cancel the trip at any time due to the Covid-19 restriction, to this we will refund without a cancellation charge.
- You can postpone your trip to another suitable date without any extra charge.
2. We Take Every Minor Precaution To Ensure Your Safety From Corona-virus.
- Our office staff, drivers, and guides are fully vaccinated.
- Transportations will be well disinfected before your ride.
- Each of our staff carries hand sanitizer to use frequently and use masks.
- Our guides will fully implement good hygiene practices during the trip.
- Duffle bags will be frequently disinfected before handing over to you by your porter while trekking
what are the latest travel restrictions regarding travel during the covid-19 in Nepal?
- travellers entering Nepal must submit a certificate of being fully vaccinated against covid-19. those who fail to submit such a certificate, have to submit a negative report on the covid-19 test which has to be tested within 72 hours of starting your journey.
- for those going to other countries by air route, passengers should be informed about health protocols related to covid-19 by concerned airlines.