- Government registered company.
To develop the trust and credibility of our clients, Discover Altitude Pvt. Ltd. is registered with respective Government Bodies such as “Office of the company Registrar”, “Valley Tourism Office (former Nepal tourism Board)”, “Department of cottage and small industries”, PAN (Permanent Account Number) as well as have affiliation with Major associations such as TAAN (Trekking Agents Association of Nepal) and NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association), VITOF-Nepal( Village Tourism Promotion Forum-Nepal, KEEP ( Kathmandu Environmental Education Project), etc.
- An experienced and organized team of professionals.
Discover Altitude Pvt. Ltd. consists of an experienced team of professionals which includes the operation Manager, holiday designers, and especially our Trekking guides, Tour guides, and Climbing guides they all have in-depth knowledge about the related fields and they all have been working in adventure tourism for more than two decades.
- Suffice with all required safety equipment and communication sets for the mountain.
Our company has proper safety and emergency equipment which can bring help in an emergency situation while adventuring in high altitude. our field staffs are well trained for operating the oxygen slender, Gamow bag, ropes, ice axes, and communication sets like walkie-talkies, etc. we provide this all according to demands but subjected to pay extra.
- Multi-lingual guides service
Although our company provides an English-speaking guide for all the tour operation. However, Discover Altitude can provide Multi-lingual guides according to the client's desire who can easily communicate in Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Malaysian, Hindi, Japanese, and Korean.
- Female guides and porters
The majority numbers of the guides are male in Nepal however, we also provide and promote Female trekking guides as per request especially for solo-female trekkers. we feel it will help to empower women to be self-dependent in terms of economy in our male-dominated society.
Frequent and Honest communication during the booking procedure
- Customized itineraries.
Besides, we have our own regular trek and tour itineraries and packages we give the opportunity to customize itineraries based on their desire, budges, and requirements.
- Properly insured staff.
all guides and porters are well insured so, you don't have to be responsible for any trekking incidents that happen to our field staff.
- Frequent and honest communication during the booking procedure
From the beginning of the tour booking our holiday designer frequently communicate with you about your desire and requirements as well as keep you updated regarding the trip.
- Quality services at Best prices
Discover Altitude Does not overcharge but provides you a quality service at the best prices possible.
- Top Record of Client's Satisfaction
As we give our best to make your dream holiday possible and successful, we have high numbers of satisfied clients on our records.
- Eco-Tourism and Sustainable Tourism
Each of our tourism activities operations is designed and based on Eco-tourism providing the minimum impact on nature and its resources as well as the people and their culture. Besides this, we prioritize the off-the-beaten-path treks so, we go for local areas and promote the local products while traveling. as part of the contribution towards eco-tourism, we adopt these principles which are as follows:
- Our guides give priority to serving locally grown foods and products which help the local economy.
- our priority on picking the lodges which use less firewood for cooking.
- We encourage the tourists to pick similar food as other groups for less fuel consumption.
- We teach the clients about the ethnic group, their culture. religion and traditions of the particular region before embarking on the journey which brings them cultural awareness and respect to locals.
- We are well aware of the impact of waste produced during the adventure activities such as trekking and peak climbing so, to address this problem we implement the “leave no trash” on which our porter and guide collects the trashes and dump into the particular place on the way down after reaching the destination.